How often do you walk into a shop and feel completely overwhelmed by the choice?
Do you find yourself buying clothes in a panic because you need something for an event and only have time to look in a couple of shops?
Do you have clothes in your wardrobe that still have labels on or have only been worn once or twice?
If you find yourself nodding to any of these questions, the first thing to say is that you are not alone. Lots of people dislike clothes shopping for all the reasons above. But this is where I can really help.
I take huge pride in giving the very best care and service to each and every single client. Including the little things like helping you into your dream coat, an extra two shoulders to share the shopping bag load, swapping sizes without you leaving the dressing room and planned focus shopping so you don’t have to think about anything other than your stylish reflection in the mirror.
I also work with any shopping budget so please do not feel that you need to have a big lump sum to shop with a stylist. I would even say that I can actually save you money by helping you to avoid those mistake buys ensuring that everything you purchase has impeccable fit, works within your wardrobe and looks amazing on you.
What is included on your shopping trip:
- Advice on clothes that flatter your body shape
- Guidance on which colours suit your skin tone
- Help on what to buy that complement your existing wardrobe
- Fresh ideas on how to put new outfits together
- Finding clothes that express your new style going forward
- Valuable styling tips throughout the session
- High-quality photos of you in your new clothes
- Updated advice on fashion and trends which are age appropriate
- My honest and expert opinion
- A follow-up email with specific styling information relevant to our trip tailored for you
Personal Shopping locations:
You can choose where you would like to meet out of the following options:
- London, either Kings Road meeting at Slone Square station or Selfridges
- Bluewater Shopping Centre
- Tunbridge Wells