Do you look at all the clothes in your wardrobe, and think you have nothing to wear?
Are you always going back to the same small selection of clothing and leave most of it unworn? Do you struggle to put an outfit together?
Then let me help you to streamline your wardrobe and feel inspired.
Booking a wardrobe edit is the first step to living your life with style.
It is the start of a very exciting journey that we will embark on together where we discuss, reflect and clarify what suits you.
By the end of our session you can expect to have much greater clarity around what your style looks like going forward, and most importantly feel excited again about opening your wardrobe in the morning.
I work collaboratively with each client and treat them like they are my only one. I genuinely care for everybody who books my services and takes great reward from helping clients to love clothes again.
Your wardrobe edit includes:
- Pre-session questionnaire
- Colour analysis so you understand what colours suit you
- Guidance on how to dress for your body shape
- New outfit inspiration
- Style discussion so you have a clearer idea on what YOUR style looks like
- Expert style tips throughout the session
- Priority shopping list of items I think will make your wardrobe work better
- Follow up email with all information discussed in the session for your future reference
- Option to run outfits or new buys past me via email for feedback
The standard wardrobe edit is absolutely enough time for you to really get to grips with what suits you, the theory behind style and what your actual style looks like. We won’t have time to go through all your clothes as most people have more than they think. But with my help, we will carefully select an edit of your wardrobe to work through and discuss. This is where you will learn how to put the style theory into practice and be able to see things with a totally new perspective making it so much easier for you to decide yourself whether to keep any remaining items in your wardrobe.