Creating a wardrobe you love
Do you look at your wardrobe and think you have nothing to wear? Do you wear 20% of your wardrobe 80% of the time? Do you struggle to put an outfit together? If you have answered yes to any of these questions then a wardrobe edit could be exactly what you need.
Booking this service is normally the first step in finding a new stylish you. It allows me to help you streamline your wardrobe, give you guidance on what suits you and why, and creates a new confidence to wear the clothes you keep, breathing fresh life into items that might not have been worn for years.
It’s the start of a very exciting style journey that we embark on together, making the job of cleansing and organising your wardrobe an achievable, enjoyable and cathartic experience where you learn a lot about yourself along the way.
“I had a fabulous morning with Fleur. I’m not going to lie, I was quite nervous about the state of my wardrobe but Fleur was so down-to-earth and encouraging, the nerves went right away. I learnt such a lot about my body shape and the styles and colours that suit me. And also how to match items and accessorise and make surprising combinations that worked well. Such an eye-opening, liberating and uplifting experience.”
How it works
My approach breaks down a big and often overwhelming job into manageable chunks ultimately giving you a much better understanding of what suits you and why.
Applying key style theory and putting this into practice, I guide you through the process in a kind but honest way giving you tools to take forward and creating a wardrobe that you will love to open again.
What is included?
- Pre-session questionnaire
- Colour analysis
- Guidance on how to dress for your body shape
- Understanding your style personality and how this applies to your clothes
- New outfit inspiration
- Expert style tips throughout the session
- Priority shopping list of missing items which I think will make your wardrobe work better
- In-depth follow up email with all the information discussed within our session for your future reference
- Option to run outfits or new buys past me via email for feedback
3 hours – £350
Divided into 45 mins for colour and style analysis and 2hrs 15 mins to try on clothes
BOLT ON:£50 for travel if you are in London or 30-60 mins away from Sevenoaks in Kent
+ £100 for an extra hour if you have a large wardrobe and could benefit from more trying on time
In this comprehensive 34 page guide I break down the wardrobe edit process and give you a step by step guide on how to do it yourself. Included inside:
- Helpful tasks to do in preparation of your edit giving you a whole new perspective on your clothes
- The basics of colour, body shape, style personality, which are the 3 key style tools
- My top tips on how to make the process easy and achievable
- How to decide if you should keep something or not
- Best ways to monetise your wardrobe with my top tips
I also offer
as an option if you live too far away for me to see you in person
How to book
If you are interested in any of my styling services please drop me a line so we can chat more.
Also very happy to answer any questions you have might have.
“This was an awesome morning! Gave my wardrobe a much-needed spring clean! She helped me pair items, creating outfits to maximise my wardrobe. Also, the colour & shape information is just invaluable. We had a lovely time, well worth it!”
“Tuesday was soul healing, stepping outside of the current intensity of circumstances at the moment even if only for a few hours, I needed that break. So thank you again. Amazing when you meet someone on the same wavelength too!”